IOK Company opens up about B.I's role in the company and his career plans

Iin
0

IOK Company reveals the role of B.I or Kim Hanbin in their company.


IOK Company opens up about B.I's role in the company and his career plans

Previously, the former iKON member made fans and netizens excited after being appointed as executive director at the IOK Company company.


The IOK Company itself is the home of various well-known celebrities in South Korea, including Jo In Sung, Go Hyun Jung, Lee Young Ja, Kim Sook, Jang Yoon Jung, Moon Hee Jun, and many more.


Now on Wednesday (07/10), the IOK Company agency gave their official statement, "We want to deliver an official statement regarding the appointment of B.I (Kim Hanbin) as the executive director."

 

The agency continued, “Through an extraordinary meeting that was held on September 28, Kim Hanbin has been appointed as the new executive director. IOK wants to provide a new opportunity for a young and talented artist. "


“B.I is under great pressure to carry out his current activities and said that it is still early to return to activities, so he has repeatedly refused our requests. However, he finally believed after we asked him several times. "


“The appointment of B.I as executive director is part of our goal to fulfill our corporate social responsibility. B.I, the executive director and other staff know very well that there are some people who still criticize B.I for its past. "


"However, we feel this situation is very unfair considering the talent that B.I has, so the agency plans to provide support for him so that he can return to society and help him show his talents."


"B.I has grown older during the vacuum period by volunteering and donating. B.I plans to continue his activities as a producer while reflecting on his past mistakes. "


"Regarding solo promotional activities, we plan to discuss it first when the public's understanding and judgment has improved, and at this time we are still not in the right time to determine the activities."


"Finally, we ask that you support B.I's new beginning. IOK will wholeheartedly support him so that he can develop his talents and continue to develop further. Thank you, "concluded the agency. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)