Claiming to know through Baekhyun EXO, this netizen calls Chanyeol a bad personality

Iin
0

A netizen who claimed to be an acquaintance of EXO's Chanyeol revealed a post that was controversial.


Claiming to know through Baekhyun EXO, this netizen calls Chanyeol a bad personality

The post was uploaded by the netizen through his Instagram account, shortly after a netizen claimed to be Chanyeol's ex-lover.


These netizens claimed to know Chanyeol through Baekhyun's intermediary and revealed that the EXO member had a bad personality.


As he wrote, “You are a friend who is greedy but also full of ambition. We got to know each other through Baek H. and I thought you were a better person than I thought. But then I thought it would be better if I was limited to being friends with you when I heard rumors about you and heard the way you talked. I think my hunches and thoughts are not wrong.

 

“The current situation is the karma that you receive. When is it? I told you you have to be careful how you speak because the way you talk sometimes makes me frown. You may not know what you said to me back then, but I remember it clearly. You said that people who like you will still like you no matter what you do. I realized that you don't even have respect for people who like you, support you, and trust you. "


“You have to admit that you have no talent in music. You should also realize that people who are truly talented in music laugh at you when they see you. You will always say that you will kill anyone who gets in the way of your music career. You probably never imagined my friend recorded your voice, right? You may be very nervous. You have to reflect on yourself before blaming others and apologizing to your friends for once. Do you think I will protect you if you call me to tell me about this and that? You know my personality. You should be prepared not to hear good things from me. You're just trying to shut people's mouths first. You're not there yet C. Yeol, please wake up. Baek H. alone doesn't even live like you, ”he wrote.


After writing the post, this netizen's Instagram account was immediately attacked by Chanyeol's fans who criticized and blasphemed him and defended the idol.


According to reports, the Instagram user is not Chanyeol's ex-girlfriend, but a friend of Chanyeol's and his ex-lover.


Previously, SM Entertainment did not want to give any statements regarding the rumors of ex-girlfriends from EXO personnel. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)