Claiming to be a victim of Bully Irene Red Velvet, Mone Fukuhara Clarifies

Iin
0

Mone Fukuhara's name recently became a hot topic after claiming to be the victim of bullying Irene Red Velvet.


Claiming to be a victim of Bully Irene Red Velvet, Mone Fukuhara Clarifies

Mone Fukuhara, who claims to have been an SM Entertainment trainee, previously wrote, "I still remember when I was a trainee (at SM Entertainment) and Joohyun (Irene) unnie bullied me, Seulgi unnie helped me."


He then deleted the post and clarified, “I'm writing this because there seems to be a minor misunderstanding. When I said he bullied me, I didn't say that he did it continuously. I mean he scolded me when he didn't like what I did. "


The controversy about Irene's bad attitude began to become a hot topic when editor Kang Kook Hwa admitted to being mistreated by popular celebrities. Korean netizens then suspected that the K-Pop idol was Irene, after the editor added the hashtags "Psycho" and "Monster" to her posts.

 

Irene then admitted to being the K-Pop idol in question and conveyed her apology on Instagram. Shortly afterwards, SM Entertainment also conveyed their apologies. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)