Byun Woo Seok Makes 'Record Of Youth' Scriptwriter Smitten at the First Meeting

Iin
0

Byun Woo Seok asked to share which character in 'Record Of Youth' is most similar to his own youth. He feels like his life is like the character played by Park Bo Gum.


Byun Woo Seok Makes 'Record Of Youth' Scriptwriter Smitten at the First Meeting

Byun Woo Seok is known to have taken part in the drama "Record of Youth". The actor born in 1991 plays a character named Won Hae Hyo, who has dreams of becoming a top model and actor.


Despite coming from a wealthy family, Won Hae Hyo wants to be successful in his own best. The handsome guy is also Sa Hye Joon's (Park Bo Gum) best friend and feels one-sided love for Ahn Jung Ha (Park So Dam).


Byun Woo Seok recently underwent a photo shoot with Elle Korea magazine. In the interview session, Elle Korea revealed that the scriptwriter for "Record of Youth" named Ha Myung Hee once said that when he first met Byun Woo Seok, he was immediately smitten because he thought he saw Hae Hyo walking into the room.


Byun Woo Seok then reminisced about what the scriptwriter "Record of Youth" said to him. "He said that I looked confident. I'm not sure why," said Byun Woo Seok.


"We didn't have a special conversation when I met him. He asked about things that naturally might make you curious at the first meeting ... Like about my life and what I like," added Byun Woo Seok.


When asked to share which character in "Record of Youth" is the most similar to his own youth, Byun Woo Seok first talked about how his character Won Hae Hyo was born into a rich family.


Even though Won Hae Hyo wants to achieve success based on his own hard work rather than because of his background, he is in a position where he always gets help if he needs it.


However, Byun Woo Seok had no such experience. "To be honest, I started myself from the bottom. I resembled the character Bo Gum, Sa Hye Joon. I like him in many ways, such as my background, growth process and thinking. So in my scene with Hye Joon, I can understand him more. feel like I'm facing myself, "concluded Byun Woo Seok.


(wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)