Broken Little Finger, Taehyun TXT Worries Fans

Iin
0

TXT's Taehyun tried to calm worried fans after learning about the incident that broke one of his fingers.


Broken Little Finger, Taehyun TXT Worries Fans

Through the Weverse platform, Taehyun TXT announced his condition after it was discovered that he had a broken little finger on his right hand.


In his statement, Taehyun revealed that the incident occurred while he and the TXT members were shooting for a variety show, but did not go into detail about the variety show and how the injury happened.


Following is Taehyun TXT's statement:

 

“MOA, this is Taehyun !!


I'm writing this post because I have something I wanted to tell you before today's 'M! Countdown' broadcast. It's only been three days since we made a comeback, but due to my rushed desire to meet our MOA [TXT's official fandom] as soon as possible, I accidentally cut my finger while filming for a variety show and broke my right little finger.


The doctor said that if I take good care of it, it will get better without any side effects. But if I want my bones to heal quickly and cleanly, they say I have to wear armor, so I thought I should wear finger guards when performing on stage for a while. To appear on stage is no problem! So our MOA, you don't have to worry too much! I am fine!


Actually, I'm so grateful for the fact that I can at least stand on stage and do the best I can, and I apologize to my fellow TXT and MOA members for paying attention to you as long as we should make a happy start. I will do my best so that I can recover and quickly return with my right hand intact! ” (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)