Theater Is Over, Ren NU'EST Reveals How 'Jamie' Character Sticks To Him

Iin
Ren NU'EST successfully completed her first theatrical show and became the lead role with the title 'Everyone's Talking About Jamie'.

Theater Is Over, Ren NU'EST Reveals How 'Jamie' Character Sticks To Him

After saying goodbye to the musical theater with his final appearance on September 6th, Ren revealed how he felt playing the role of "Jamie".

Ren admitted that he felt disappointed by saying, “Instead of feeling relieved, I felt a little disappointed. Maybe it's because my character is someone I can't meet anywhere, but I feel closer to him. Thinking about how I should part with Jamie keeps me awake. "

“I worked really hard. Apart from when I was eating and sleeping, I never let go of my script. "

This musical tells the story of 17-year-old Jamie, who faces prejudice in pursuing dreams and finding her true self. Ren talked about the similarities between himself and his character.

“I was 16 years old when I came to Seoul with a dream. I'm happy and excited. However, once I started my life as a trainee, I had days that were more difficult than I imagined because I didn't know what my future would hold. "

He continued, “After I debuted, all of my family saw me on TV and they looked very impressed and happy. It makes me happy. That's why the part in the musical where the support of Jamie's mother and aunt enabled him to overcome discrimination in his community. " (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags