Rose Discusses BLACKPINK's Latest Album, Single 'Ice Cream', Until Collaboration with GD 8 Years Ago

Iin
0

Rose shared that the most important topic in her life right now is BLACKPINK's comeback. The 4-member girl group will release their first full album titled 'THE ALBUM' on October 2.

Rose Discusses BLACKPINK's Latest Album, Single 'Ice Cream', Until Collaboration with GD 8 Years Ago

Rose BLACKPINK (Black Pink) appeared to decorate the cover and pages of the October 2020 issue of W Korea magazine during a recent photo shoot. In the accompanying interview, he talked about BLACKPINK's latest album which will be released in October.

The interviewer asked Rose about “Ice Cream,” BLACKPINK's collaboration with Selena Gomez. The song was released on August 28th as the second pre-release single after "How You Like That".

"Due to the situation, we were unable to meet and work together personally. Instead, we bonded through video calls. Because we have always been fans of each other, we were able to easily share our thoughts with each other via video calls, and the process was very meaningful. We had fun working on it, so we hope this bright and lively energy reaches many people, "said Rose.

The 1997-born singer then shared that the most important topic in his life right now is BLACKPINK's comeback. The 4-member girl group will release their first full album titled "THE ALBUM" on October 2.

"This is our first full-length album that we worked hard on for a long time. We released our first studio album about four years after our debut, we are actively preparing for a comeback so we can make a good impression with it," he said. .

The interviewer revealed how different Rose's voice was when she co-sang on BIG BANG's G-Dragon song "Without Yo" from her album "One of a Kind" eight years ago, and the Australian singer shared why exactly that happened.

"When I recorded 'Without You,' it hasn't been that long since I arrived in Korea as a trainee from Australia, where I was singing as a hobby. I still remember that day. At that time, I didn't fully know the style of music I was. or what kind of style I'd like to have as a singer, "said Rose.

He continued, "I participated in the recording under those circumstances, so I was very nervous. While spending time as a trainee, I started to find out which artist I like and what kind of singer I want to be. So when I listen to 'Without You,' even I can hear how different the tone and feel (of my voice) is compared to now. "

(wk / dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)