J.Seph KARD Writes Handwritten Letter For Fans Ahead of Military Conscription in Early October

Iin
0

J.Seph has just made a surprising announcement to his fans through his personal Instagram account.

J.Seph KARD Writes Handwritten Letter For Fans Ahead of Military Conscription in Early October

One of the co-ed group KARD members uploaded a handwritten letter through his personal Instagram account not long after DSP Media announced the artist's mandatory military schedule.

Through his Instagram account, J.Seph wrote a message for fans,

“Hello, this is J.seph (Taehyung) KARD.

In 2011, when I was 20 years old, I came to Seoul to start working as a singer.

I can spend my precious 20s meaningfully, and at a slightly older age than most,

I will enter the military on October 5th.

A strange, different, new environment scares me a little,

but I'm also looking forward to my life being renewed with a different status.

I will faithfully fulfill my duty as a man of the Republic of Korea,

and return to your side once again proudly.

Meanwhile, please support Matthew, Somin, and Jiwon's activities.

and please watch over them with a good eye.

I will hold on to the love and unyielding energy you have shown me in the past

and come back in good health.

From Taehyung "

Meanwhile, KARD has just wrapped up their comeback promotions with their new single "Gunshot" which was released on August 26th. (www.kpopchart.net)


View this post on Instagram

Dear, Hiddenkard ✉️

A post shared by KARD X J.SEPH🇰🇷 (@j.seph_) on

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)