Here are the 30 most popular girl group members in September!

Iin
0

The Korean Business Research Institute released another list of the most popular girl group members in September.

Here are the 30 most popular girl group members in September!

The ranking list of girl group members released by the research center is based on an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, communication, and public awareness index of a total of 510 members with data collected from August 18 to September 19.

Taking the top spot, is BLACKPINK's Jisoo with a total brand reputation index of 2,707,148, an increase of 68.68 percent from the total index in August.

In second place is YooA Oh My Girl, which increased by 173.95 percent from the total index last month with the acquisition of a brand reputation of 2,264,739.

And in third place is Jennie BLACKPINK with a total brand reputation index of 2,201,042.

Here is the ranking list of the 30 most popular girl group members in September;

  1. BLACKPINK's Jisoo
  2. YooA Oh My Girl
  3. BLACKPINK's Jennie
  4. Soyeon (G) I-DLE
  5. Arin Oh My Girl
  6. Red Velvet's Irene
  7. Red Velvet Joy
  8. Red Velvet's Seulgi
  9. Seohyun Girls' Generation
  10. Soojin (G) I-DLE
  11. BLACKPINK's Rosé
  12. BLACKPINK's Lisa
  13. IZ * ONE's Jang Won Young
  14. Yuqi (G) I-DLE
  15. Miyeon (G) I-DLE
  16. Hwasa MAMAMOO
  17. Yuna ITZY
  18. Seunghee Oh My Girl
  19. Yeji ITZY
  20. Hyojung Oh My Girl
  21. Shuhua (G) I-DLE
  22. Lia ITZY
  23. Apink's Namjoo
  24. GFRIEND's Sowon
  25. Minnie (G) I-DLE
  26. Mijoo Lovelyz
  27. Kim Min Ju IZ * ONE
  28. TWICE's Nayeon
  29. Taeyeon Girls' Generation
  30. SinB GFRIEND

Are your idols also included in the ranking above? (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)