Had hurt her sister's friend, Sulli's brother released an apology

Iin
Sulli's sister finally apologized for her words that were previously addressed to Sulli's friends who accused them of looking for face.

Had hurt her sister's friend, Sulli's brother released an apology

Yesterday, he lashed out at his friend who was angry at a documentary about Sulli's life, claiming that they just wanted to be noticed.

However, today, he posted, “I would like to apologize one-sidedly for abusing my sister friends in the past, using harsh words and not acting properly in arguments, allowing false rumors to spread and becoming even more. bad because of me, and pointed at my sister's friend. "

“It has been a long time since my sister cut contact with us. I apologize because I have accused his friends of misunderstanding. "

“I apologize too for using the attention my sister gets from her fans for inappropriate things, and I regret continuing my actions due to lack of thought. I will reflect on my actions. "

Why do you think he suddenly changed his mind? (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags