Goo Hye Sun admits that she hasn't experienced any changes in her life after divorce from Ahn Jae Hyun

Iin
Actress Ku Hye Sun revealed that she feels that her life hasn't changed much since getting divorced from Ahn Jae Hyun.

Goo Hye Sun admits that she hasn't experienced any changes in her life after divorce from Ahn Jae Hyun

In an interview with Sportiv News, Goo Hye Sun revealed, "I feel happy knowing that I have found myself again."

"I'm very busy every day. I've reduced my sleep hours drastically, so I sleep about 2 hours a day and keep working. "

“I think the power to bounce back comes from the process of finding myself. Because my life is solid, then nothing has changed since my marriage or divorce. "

"Everything refers to my job. I think I need to throw away what I have to waste and focus on completing my project. "

In other news, it has been confirmed that Goo Hye Sun has signed a contract with MIMI Entertainment's agency. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags