Bae Yoon Jung recalls the late Hara by uploading photos of them together

Iin
Choreographer Bae Yoon Jung has uploaded a group photo of him with the late Hara Kara which was taken one year ago.

Bae Yoon Jung recalls the late Hara by uploading photos of them together

On September 12 KST, the famous female choreographer through her appearance as a mentor on MNET's survival program 'Produce' shared photos of herself taken with the late Hara on Instagram.

Their relationship seems to have started when Bae Yoon Jung worked with group KARA for their performances, including the one who created the phenomenal choreography of Kara's single, “Mister“.

Along with the uploading of a black-and-white photo of himself and Hara, Bae Yoon Jung wrote, “Time flies so fast. They say this photo was taken 1 year ago. "

“It doesn't feel very real to me yet. Suddenly, I felt sorry that I had lived my life and forgot you. I miss you very much, "he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags