AOA's Hyejeong Leaks her New Schedule to Miss Fans

Iin
0

One of the AOA members, Hyejeong revealed what he was doing to fans.

AOA's Hyejeong Leaks her New Schedule to Miss Fans

Through his Instagram account on September 20, Hyejeong uploaded a photo of a selca and wrote, “Hello, I'm fine. My friend helped me with today's shoot. I hope everything will go well. The weather is really nice, and the wind is nice. I miss you, our #ELVIS "

In the photo, Hyejeong looks beautiful posing while supporting her chin. He also wore clothes that neatly showed himself who was on the set.

Fans who see his post certainly hope that new content from the idol will appear in the near future.

Meanwhile, Hyejeong appeared on the small screen as a supporting role in tvN's drama 'My Unfamiliar Family' last July. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)