Unexpectedly, Lee Kwang Soo claimed to choke while winning an award at the 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards

Iin
During a recent interview, Lee Kwang Soo revealed how he felt when he was named the Best Supporting Actor in the prestigious Baeksang Arts Awards 2020. Curious? Check out the following complete narrative.

Unexpectedly, Lee Kwang Soo claimed to choke while winning an award at the 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards

Lee Kwang Soo recently conducted an interview with Ilgan Sports to discuss various interesting things. One of the things Lee Kwang Soo talked about was his victory at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards held last June. In this event, Lee Kwang Soo was named the Best Supporting Actor for his role in the film "Inseparable Bros".

"I am very nervous and honestly I did not expect it at all. It is an honor to be nominated, so I went to the award ceremony with the aim of just celebrating and I was very surprised. It was unbelievable and I choked. I received more congratulations. than on my birthday, "said Lee Kwang Soo.

"There are lots of people out there who like our movie when it comes out, but I feel a little disappointed because I hope there are more people who like it. Some senior actors cheer me up by saying, 'I've never seen the film but I will definitely see it' and so do I. was told, "Your performance is really great. I support you and I'm glad you can win. Congratulations." It feels very new to me, "he explained.

Lee Kwang Soo then imitated realistic congratulations and suggestions made by Yoo Jae Seok at the time. "I really congratulate you, but that can be a controversy so be careful for now," he added.

When asked if Yoo Jae Seok's comment had become a joke, Lee Kwang Soo said, "It's half joke and half sincere ... Because of social distancing rules, we are a bit far apart but he was still sitting in the chair next to me. When my name was called there was no one near me so I turned my head towards Yoo Jae Seok and he didn't look at me. He probably did that because we had to keep our distance, but my emotions and he looked very different. "

"During the break after the first part, he hugged me. We were a little too embarrassed to say something like, 'Congratulations' to each other so we didn't say anything else. But I'm happy to get an award with him," he concluded.

(wk / eval)
Tags