This is the story of Yuna ITZY, who was thought to be older than her age since her debut

Iin
The maknae of ITZY, Yuna, who recently talked with fans through a live broadcast, told her about her different image on this comeback.

This is the story of Yuna ITZY, who was thought to be older than her age since her debut

As we know, ITZY on last August 17th released their latest mini album entitled "Not Shy". Several members appeared with a new image, including the maknae, Yuna, who returned with her bangs.

While doing a live broadcast alone, Yuna read comments from a fan who called her looking younger with bangs.

He then agreed and shared, “I know that, I agree. When I first debuted with 'Dalla Dalla', people were like, 'He's 18 years old? No way .. Sorry, but I think he's 25 or 26 years old '. At that time my hair was red, and even to me, I thought it made me look like a student. Wavy red hair without bangs, also a luxurious make-up style. "

“When I first debuted, I kept my mouth shut because I had to perform. After that, I started V Live, and even cut my bangs. Since then, people have said, 'When I saw him, I thought he was 25 or 26 years old. But now she looks like a high school student. ”,“ Hearing her talk, made me realize that she is really 18 years old ”. That's right, I'm 18 years old, ”added Yuna.

Do you agree with Yuna's younger looking image after changing her hairstyle on 'Not Shy' comeback promotions? (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags