This ex-'Idol School' contestant opens up about himself who is bisexual and the reason for breaking up with his ex-girlfriend

Iin
A former “Idol School” contestant, Som Hyein openly talked about her bisexual self and talked about her ex-boyfriend.

This ex-'Idol School' contestant opens up about himself who is bisexual and the reason for breaking up with his ex-girlfriend

In an interview with Xportnews, he was asked what he was worried about and the reasons why he was not with his girlfriend anymore.

Hyein said, “I was very worried because he was not a celebrity, I was afraid that he would be in the spotlight of social media and internet users. I'm also afraid his personal identity will be exposed. "

Hyein also explained why they are no longer together in the interview, saying, “We broke up naturally. We became distant from each other. I did my job, he did his job, and finally we got back to ourselves. "

“This is my first public same-sex relationship. My relationship is going well, even when I don't reveal it. Today people seem to have a more positive view of homosexuality than ever before. I continue to dream of a world where people don't judge each other and can accept different cultures. " added Hyein. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags