Newlyweds Hyerim and Shin Min Chul Admittedly Want to Have Momongan

Iin
Former Wonder Girls member Hyerim appeared as a guest on MBC's “Video Star” program on August 11, where he talked about his plans to have children.

Newlyweds Hyerim and Shin Min Chul Admittedly Want to Have Momongan

As fans know, the former idol just got married to taekwondo athlete Shin Min Chul in July this year, after dating for 7 years.

On the program "Video Star", Hyerim was asked if he and his girlfriend had plans to add new members to his family.

Hyerim replied, “I want to have children in the next 2-3 years. But actually I want to have children as soon as possible. "

After answering that question, Hyerim's husband made a surprise appearance as a guest on the set.

Shin Min Chul answered the same question, explaining, "Actually, Hyerim signed a contract with a new agency in March this year, so I want her to promote and be active in the entertainment industry for a longer time."

Shin Min Chul added, “Talking about wanting to have children, we previously planned to have one as soon as possible, but recently I changed my mind. I don't want Hyerim to waste time, "he said. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags