Nayun Momoland Reveals Her Dream of Being an Actress and Her YouTube Content Plans for an 'International bnt' Photo Shoot

Iin
Nayun Momoland put on a summer and fall style for her latest photo shoot for 'International bnt'.

Nayun Momoland Reveals Her Dream of Being an Actress and Her YouTube Content Plans for an 'International bnt' Photo Shoot

Apart from impressing the photo shoot staff with his attractive style, Nayun also discussed how her trainee days were, her career at Momoland, etc. during the interview.

Starting with his daily stories as a trainee, Nayun revealed, “I was friends with Nancy in the past. I'm a shy and quiet type of person, so Nancy often talks to me and I also got a lot of help from her. "

Nayun also revealed that she originally intended to become an actress, but ended up becoming an idol trainee. “I thought I could start as an idol trainee because I found dancing and singing fun. I finally changed direction because of my growing interest. "

Nayun confessed that she wanted to become an actress because of Gong Hyo Jin's appearance in the drama 'The Masters Sun'.

When asked about Momoland's dorm life, Nayun replied, “It's been about half a year since we all lived apart. It makes me feel lonely because they are my friends who have lived with me for so long. "

Finally, Nayun shared her plan to make a mukbang video for her YouTube content that she wants to try in the future. “I like to eat, and all the members are big eaters too. Since we all love eating, I thought it would be fun if we tried it together. "

"I eat one meal a day and make sure to weigh myself every morning."

Even though Nayun admits that she is a big eater, Nayun still looks beautiful in the 'International bnt' photo shoot. Here are some photos of the shots. (www.kpopchart.net)







Tags