Lee Hyori Reveals Plans to Have a Moment for SSAK3 Members

Iin
Lee Hyori told her teammate SSAK3 that she plans to have children with her husband.

Lee Hyori Reveals Plans to Have a Moment for SSAK3 Members

On the August 15 broadcast of the program "Hangout With Yoo", they gathered and Rain made food for the members to say goodbye.

Rain cooks a special health meal for Lee Hyori, who has stated that she plans to have a baby with her husband Lee Sang Soon.

Lee Hyori felt grateful to her, then she said, “I'll do my best. Back then, I didn't have any thoughts of having children, but lately, I think that kids are really cute. I ended up watching Gary oppa's son appear on TV. "

His colleague, Yoo Jae Suk seemed to agree with him and replied, "Maybe now is the time for you." Lee Hyori continued, “This is strange, will I be able to raise my child well? And do all what I want to do? "

Rain then commented, “It's different if you really want to try it. You will be able to do everything. "

It is known that Lee Hyori married Lee Sang Soon who was a former Roller Coaster guitarist in 2013 and then moved and lived on Jeju Island.

Meanwhile, SSAK3 has officially concluded its promotion period as a collaborative group for the program "Hangout With Yoo" which released the debut single and MV entitled "Beach Again". (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags