Only one year old, Kim Sang Hyuk and Song Da Ye have officially divorced

Iin
Click B's Kim Sang Hyuk and Song Da Ye have officially divorced after maintaining their marriage for one year.

Only one year old, Kim Sang Hyuk and Song Da Ye have officially divorced

As previously reported, this first-generation idol and ulzzang star filed for divorce in April, and after 1 year and 4 months of marriage, the two of them officially divorced after agreeing to a divorce settlement.

According to reports on August 18, the two sides had reached a peace agreement, but they did not provide additional details about the agreement.

Kim Sang Hyuk stated, “Two lacking people meet and try hard to live well together. We should have lived well by treating each other's wounds, but I apologize for not showing our happiness together. "

"I think this is all my fault. I feel heavy because I think there are more things I can't do than I can do. I apologize for telling you about this unpleasant news. "

In other related news, Kim Sang Hyuk's agency has denied rumors that there was domestic violence following the news of his divorce. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags