Ji Soo and Lim Soo Hyang Cs are some reasons for being interested in the script 'When I Was the Most Beautiful'

Iin
'When I Was The Most Beautiful' tells of two brothers who love the same woman. Oh Ye Jin (Lim Soo Hyang) is fought over by Seo Hwan (Ji Soo) and Seo Jin (Ha Suk Jin).

Ji Soo and Lim Soo Hyang Cs Beber Reasons for Interested in the Script 'When I Was The Most Beautiful'

"When I Was The Most Beautiful" will present its first episode on Wednesday (19/8) tonight. Ahead of the broadcast, the production team held a press conference which was attended by Lim Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, Ha Suk Jin and Hwang Seung Eon.

"When I Was the Most Beautiful" itself tells a forbidden story about two brothers who love the same woman. Oh Ye Jin (Lim Soo Hyang) is fought over by Seo Hwan (Ji Soo) an architectural designer and Seo Jin (Ha Suk Jin) a racer.

During the press conference, the cast of "When I Was The Most Beautiful" revealed their reasons for being attracted to the script "When I Was The Most Beautiful". "As soon as I received the script, I read all four chapters at once and begged for part five. That's how I sank into it," said Lim Soo Hyang.

"It was like a novel and a refreshing midsummer night dream. I dreamed of becoming an actor while watching dramas like 'Phoenix' and 'What Happened in Bali' and through this work, I felt the emotions of the drama. I chose to appear in the project. it's because I thought it would be great if I could portray the emotions of the drama at that time and show them to the viewers, "added Lim Soo Hyang.

Meanwhile, Ji Soo said, "When reading the script, it felt like a rare emotional drama, so I was blown away by it. I believe that there will be a lot to learn if working with a great director like Oh Kyung Hoon who has been in this field for a long time. Also, I think only being able to be mentioned by name together with great actors like Lim Soo Hyang, Ha Seok Jin and Hwang Seung Eon are good. I feel blessed. "

Next it was Ha Suk Jin's turn to say, "Recently, dramas have mostly revolved around romantic comedies but in this drama, my character is experiencing deep emotions. I thought I would never be able to meet a character like that again, so I decided to take it. that role. I'm still thinking hard about how to describe my character. "

Lastly, Hwang Seung Eon said, "I really like the fact that this is an authentic melodrama. Love stories are everywhere. Lately, it's hard to find pure melodramas. I really want to take on this role, despite the fact that I don't have many. part at first. "

"The love story of the characters is beautiful and sad. The scenery is amazing, but there are many heartbreaking and sad scenes. I chose to star in this because I feel emotions that are hard to feel lately," concluded Hwang Seung Eon.

(wk / charity)
Tags