HIGHLIGHT Yoseob Writes Touching Words for Fans After Officially Discharging from the Military

Iin
HIGHLIGHT member Yoseob finally officially completed his military service today.

HIGHLIGHT Yoseob Writes Touching Words for Fans After Officially Discharging from the Military

Through his personal Instagram account, Yoseob uploaded photos and touching words for fans in his caption column.

“January 24, 2019. It was a day when a lot of people had difficulties like me. I vividly remember my parents waving on the big pitch at the Nonsan training center, the fans who supported me, and my joyous emotions. For 1 year, 7 months, and 7 days, I had a lot of happiness and hard times. I cry, I laugh, I am sad, I am happy, I miss everyone, and I feel good… I spend a long time like in a movie. Everyone who can be the credit at the end of this film has been very nice to me. I thank all the fans who have counted 20 months with me, and everyone who helped me through this long time. I will give back to you through good music. I have received orders to be discharged (from military service) on August 30, 2020. Choong-Sung! ”

You can also see Yoseob's video message to fans in the video below. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags