Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon Reveals Who Determines the Theme of Clothes on Tifanny's Birthday

Iin
Hyoyeon revealed which SNSD members decided on the clothing theme for Tifanny's birthday as well as SNSD's 13th birthday yesterday.

Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon Reveals Who Determines the Theme of Clothes on Tifanny's Birthday

On the August 6th broadcast of 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope', Hyoyeon and Soyou appeared as guests on the broadcast.

DJ Kim Shin Young said, “First of all, congratulations on SNSD's 13th birthday since debut. I saw the members gathered. You look cool. Who has decided the theme of your clothes? ”.

Hyoyeon replied, “Tifanny always gives advice. I always feel burdened by it. I even went to the salon. On our 12th debut anniversary I felt embarrassed that I was the only one following. This year, all the members are following the theme of black and black clothing. "

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon has also made a solo comeback with the title song 'Dessert' in collaboration with Soyeon (G) I-DLE and Loopy. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags