Former AOA Kwon Mina Write an Apology to Receive Sincerity FNC Founder Han Seong Ho

Iin
Kwon Mina, who returned home a day ago, finally returned to her Instagram account and greeted fans with a shocking post.

Former AOA Kwon Mina Write an Apology to Receive Sincerity FNC Founder Han Seong Ho

Different from some of his previous posts, on Tuesday (11/08) this former girl group AOA wrote a sincere apology to people who were worried about his condition.

Besides that, he also revealed that he had met Han Seong Ho, founder of FNC Entertainment and accepted his sincerity.

"A lot of people worry about me and support me, but I let them down again, so I'm really sorry .. To everyone who was hurt because of me .. and to everyone who must have been shocked when they saw that photo, I apologize once again .. I heard that when I wasn't going to wake up, my old FNC family members stayed by my side all night .. I met chairman Han Sung Ho today. I really like FNC and AOA .. I am very sad to leave AOA because of this problem and it was very difficult .. Today I can feel the sincerity of the chairman while I listen to him talk .. I'm just so sorry it turned out like this .. For my fans who worrying about me, my acquaintances, my family .. and for AOA fans who must have had a hard time because of me, I'm sorry .. I will reflect and work hard on treatment so that this doesn't happen again .. I'm really sorry .. "

On August 8, Mina again caused a public commotion with her suicide attempt by cutting her wrist and posting a photo of her arm covered in blood.

This was swiftly acted upon by his current agency, Woori Actors to immediately contact the police and an ambulance to Kwon Mina's house to immediately rush him to the hospital.

Hopefully this time Mina will be able to forgive all the bullying committed by Shin Jimin during his career with AOA. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags