Kwon Mina Posts Worrying Photos, Write 'Last Message' for Jimin and Seolhyun

Iin
Former AOA Member Kwon Mina Shares Worrying Post Again. This time Mina also uploaded the 'last message' which offended Shin Jimin and Seolhyun.

Kwon Mina Posts Worrying Photos, Write 'Last Message' for Jimin and Seolhyun

Former AOA member Kwon Mina has been going through hard times since revealing that she was being bullied by Shin Jimin. Since then he has consistently shared his condition via Instagram, using the error of one recent upload that has caught the attention of so many parties.

Recently, fans were made uncomfortable by using Mina's post on Saturday (8/8). Mina uploaded a worrying photo accompanied by a line of sentences like the last message that was specifically conveyed to Jimin, Kim Seolhyun, to FNC Entertainment CEO Han Sung Ho.

"I don't want to be unfair. Shin Jimin, Han Sung Ho, Kim Seolhyun, live well. My mother, my oldest sister (sister), and my family are no longer able to say the words and will probably cry for me even if they don't do anything. what, "said Mina. "Take responsibility for the mental suffering they enjoy, please."

"You are people who only care about money. But even the accounts are not properly regulated. The contract is supposed to run for 8 years but there is no detailed information for the issuance of illegal trainee debts worth three billion Won," he added. "You didn't even answer when I tried to contact you. You are completely irresponsible people. You did not understand how I was treated in 11 years."

In her post, Mina also mentioned a figure who she thought understood everything but chose to remain silent. After that, Mina wrote a few sentences which further sparked anxiety among fans.

"And for (those of you who) don't care, listen carefully, you guys are really like trash, I can't really describe it at all. Do you know the type of person who lets people slowly die?" wrote Mina.

"I'm happy, but I want to go. It hurts here. Don't come to my funeral when I'm gone. You are all evil people. If I go, I will disturb you. I can't live with this feeling any longer," he said. .

Even though it was only Thursday (6/8) yesterday that Mina drew attention because she uploaded a post with a similar tone. Then after that fans were formed increasingly anxious because Mina mentioned Sulli's figure.

(wk / elva)
Tags