B.I Ex IKON Often Visits Children's Facilities

Iin
Fans are starting to notice that iKON's former leader, B.I, or better known as Hanbin, often volunteers at the children's facility.

B.I Ex IKON Was Found Frequently Visiting Children's Facilities

It was reported that the facility where he volunteered was located at Eunpyeong-gu in Seoul, a center facility called 'Eunpyeong Angel's Heaven For Children'.

It was stated that this time B.I was generous in giving away children's shoes at the children's facility.

It is known that he has been continuing to volunteer since November last year. And on the previous news too, he received praise from netizens for his treatment which showed his sincerity and gentle personality.

Not only kind to the children, but a fan has shown B.I's kindness to fans by giving his own umbrella to fans who accidentally met B.I on a rainy day. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags