Yoon Doo Joon Highlight Write Confession in Drunken Condition, Flood Support Comments

Iin
Yoon Doo Joon writes that when he wakes up tomorrow morning, he might regret and think it's crazy. But the Handsome Idol Admits He Won't Regret It.


Yoon Doo Joon made a long confession on his official Instagram account. Interestingly, the confession was written when the Highlight leader was drunk. Check out Yoon Doo Joon's complete confession below:

"Hm ... I'm writing this so I won't forget this moment. After drinking 4 cans of beer, I'm a little drunk, which made me write this post ... And ... I think I'm just thankful for everything. I ... just being me ... there are many people who support me, help me and say good things ... "

"I never helped those people ... but they sincerely supported me, helped me and sacrificed things for me and that made me feel sorry ... I was just a human being, so it made me wonder if it was okay to be treated very well ... "

"Thank you ... Everything ... life ... honest ... life ... not too pleasant ... I often feel life is not really like life ... Because of my work ... I am always evaluated. ... I am treated like a product, not a human ... and I feel like I always feel like an object ... "

"And when I lose my grades ... the people who help me ... and support me will hurt him ... and that's what I want to apologize for ..." But you recognize the songs I sincerely sing ... and I'm very grateful about that ... I'm not a very expressive person ... but I feel honored and grateful ... Thank you. "

"Thank you for helping me live ... and encouraging me ... I feel so honored that I don't know what to say ... When I wake up tomorrow morning, I will regret and think that I'm crazy ... But ... I won't regret it ...

Because this is 100 percent of my feelings ... Thank you ... I will work hard ... because it's all thanks to you guys I have ... You have to work hard too ... Today is the day I feel that I am worth only with that there is. thanks. Deep sleep."

Yoon Doo Joon's confession post unexpectedly attracted the support of South Korean netizens. Check out some of the netizen's comments below:

"It might have been difficult for the past two years, but his heart seemed stronger. Solo singer Yoon Doo Joon was incredible."

"I really love Yoon Doo Joon. I will listen to his solo album."

"Doo Joon-ah, always having fun, I hope you know that many fans are happy when they support you and you will never think of ever losing something ... Happier .."

"I don't think there are people who don't like Yoon Doo Joon around me. He always lives with a healthy mind, so he's always a good person."

"His heart is very sweet. Fans who like and support good people are also great people."

(wk / charity)
Tags