Yeonwoo Clarifies and Apologies About the Ambiguous Message She Wrote

Iin
Yeonwoo recently made many fans excited and worried after making a post on fancafe.


Previously, Yeonwoo wrote a post on fancafe which contained an explanation of why she left MOMOLAND.

After reading the post, many fans were worried because they suspected that Yeonwoo had another reason behind her leaving the girl group MOMOLAND.

Now through the latest upload on Instagram Story, Yeonwoo explained, "You must be shocked by the news that came out this morning right? What I did was actually just talking to my fans about Instagram Live comments, I have no other intention. "

"I think there was a misunderstanding because it was a post that I wrote because of speculation and slander, so the content was a bit confusing, and because I posted it in a special place for fans, I touched on a pretty deep topic. I'm fine and am working hard to prepare for a new project. I apologize for causing concern, "he wrote.


This Yeonwoo post is also increasingly the subject of discussion by many netizens, because Mina ex AOA recently revealed that she was bullied by one of its members, Jimin, during her career as a member of a girl group. (www.kpopchart.net)