Watch: Park So Dam And Park Bo Gum Pursue Both Love And Dreams In “Record Of Youth” Teaser

Iin
tvN’s “Record of Youth” has released an thrilling new teaser!

Park So Dam And Park Bo Gum Pursue Both Love And Dreams In “Record Of Youth” Teaser

“Record of Youth” stars Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok, and follows the tale of young people inside the modeling enterprise who are seeking to acquire their desires.

Park Bo Gum performs the bright and heat yet practical Sa Hye Joon, who’s aiming to grow to be a version and actor. Park So Dam takes the role of practical and hardworking Ahn Jung Ha, who's Sa Hye Joon’s fan. She enters a first-rate enterprise after graduating from a top college, but 3 years later, she gives up her process to chase her dream of turning into a make-up artist.

The teaser begins with clips that depict Sa Hye Joon as a version and Ahn Jung Ha as his dedicated fan. However, Ahn Jung Ha all at once shares, “I’ve determined to give up fangirling over you.” Instead, within the following scene, she receives up near and personal operating for him as a make-up artist.

Sweet moments among the 2 flash via as Sa Hye Joon confesses, “I sense comfy when I’m with you. I experience a sense of balance.” When Ahn Jung Ha feedback, “I experience as though I’m by myself on this world,” Sa Hye Joon replies, “I’ll call you whilst it rains. You aren't by myself.” Sa Hye Joon wraps his scarf round Ahn Jung Ha as she shyly asks, “Aren’t you too close?”

Watch the entire teaser underneath!


“Record of Youth” will ultimate on September 7 at nine p.M. KST. /soompi
Tags