Watch: Kim Jong Kook, Yang Se Chan, And Hwang Je Sung Get Competitive With A Dip In Cold Water

Iin
On the July 19 episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” Kim Jong Kook hung out with Ji Suk Jin, Hwang Je Sung, and Yang Se Chan.


While chatting, Yang Se Chan delivered up the hit drama “The World of the Married” as he asked, “It’s viable to meet your best kind when you get married, however do you get any emotions for them?” Ji Suk Jin answered, “After you get married, you just say ‘they’re k’ and flow on. But you don’t ever mention it. My spouse is probably the same too.”

However, he persisted, “My spouse honestly just tells me also. While watching TV, she’ll go, ‘In my subsequent life, I’m going to meet a person like that.’ She tells me to be aware of fashion. She says I’m not her best kind.”

The organization then went to the close by movement to take a dip inside the water. Kim Jong Kook changed into the first to go in and introduced that the water changed into without a doubt refreshing and not cold in any respect. Trusting him, Yang Se Chan stepped in before straight away exclaiming how cold it changed into, with Hwang Je Sung adding, “I’m getting chills!”

Later, Hwang Je Sung confirmed that he had attended a category to reinforce his stamina. He clarified, “I didn’t cross because I turned into missing, I went to film.”

Ji Suk Jin straight away centered Kim Jong Kook announcing, “You must go too. You need to’ve started operating out because you thought something changed into lacking about your body.” Kim Jong Kook hilariously retorted, “My male hormone level is 9.24,” whilst most Korean males round his age generally have tiers round four.

To prove his testosterone levels are simply as high as Kim Jong Kook’s, Yang Se Chan volunteered to jump into the cold flow, later being joined via Kim Jong Kook and Hwang Je Sung as they chaotically jumped round inside the cold water.


Tags