VROMANCE’s Park Jang Hyun Announces Marriage

Iin
VROMANCE’s Park Jang Hyun is getting married.


July 18, his organisation RBW found out that the singer may be getting married to a non-movie star in August.

Park Jang Hyun personally wrote a letter to enthusiasts, which he posted on VROMANCE’s fan cafe.

Here is Park Jang Hyun’s full letter:
Hello, this is VROMANCE’s Park Jang Hyun.
I desired to show the information to VROCOLLI [VROMANCE’s fandom] first, and I’m writing because I even have news for every person that has given me help.
Before becoming VROMANCE’s Park Jang Hyun, I dreamed of turning into a singer. Having spent my life making a song, I’m now beginning to approach my mid-30s.
I’ve spent a whole lot of time operating to keep my profession as a singer, and I didn’t actually have time to reflect onconsideration on finding stability, as I become busy wading via uncertainty. But now, I’ve discovered a person that I need to spend the rest of my existence with, and we are able to be marrying in August. I gained the dedication to achieve this, questioning that there could be a great deal more that I need to guard inside the destiny.
Though I’m cautious revealing this information at some stage in what is a hard time for all people, I want to thank my own family, my associates, the VROMANCE members, and all and sundry at RBW for cheering me on and assisting me.
And I need to thank our fans, for giving me a lot support and love actually for the fact that I’m VROMANCE’s Park Jang Hyun.
I’ll end up an even better man or woman and repay anybody’s love and guide with honest track.
From Park Jang Hyun
Congratulations to Park Jang Hyun!/soompi
Tags