The Only From Germany, Which Which WayV First Time Reveal How He Can Enter SM

Iin
In One of His Latest Live Instagram Broadcasts, Yang Yang Tells That His Journey to Become an Idol Begins from a Dream During an Operation which Then Leads him to Take Auditions.


Until now, Yangyang WayV is the only idol of SM Entertainment from Europe, specifically Germany. For the first time, the 2000-born singer revealed how she entered SM and became a trainee and then debuted as a member of WayV.

In one of his latest Instagram live broadcasts, Yangyang told me that his journey to become an idol started from a dream. During a basketball game, Yangyang suffered an arm injury in the form of a torn tendon. Because he needed surgery, he was sedated. That's when he dreamed of standing on the stage, not knowing what to do.

"At that time, I dreamed that I still remember until now. I appeared on stage, but I could not dance. I did not know the choreography, and I did not know what song it was. I just stood on the stage. But nothing happened It just goes normally. Then, I wake up. "

Even though Yang Yang has no clue about what his dream means, it cannot be forgotten. He immediately realized why. "So I kept thinking about that dream. The funny thing is, a week or two later, I saw information about auditions on the internet."

Yangyang decided to try it. He took it seriously by flying from his residence in Germany to Taipei. "I'm like, 'Why not try it?' Because I have time. I basically flew to Taipei to audition. I was in Germany, so I flew to Taipei. Then, I went to audition. "

Although there were thousands of people there who also auditioned, Yangyang did not give up and he escaped. "The audition is two days. Every day there are fifteen thousand people if I'm not mistaken. Yes, there are about fifteen thousand people. I came on the first day. When I walked, they said to me, 'Can you stay still?' That's the story. "

Realizing fans would want to know what the auditions were like, Yangyang explained that he showed off his singing and rap skills. When it's time to dance, he can only sway from side to side and clap. "So, basically, I sang a lot of songs and raped a lot. I couldn't dance, so I just clapped. And then, somehow, I escaped. Now I'm here, talking to you guys."

"I feel this is fate because if I don't have that dream, and if I have never seen the ad online, I might never be here. You might see other people talking to you now."

(wk / goddess)
Tags