Taeyong Reveals Reasons as NCT 127 Leaders, These Two Members Help the Most

Iin
Taeyong Reveals the Beginning of How He Can Be Appointed as a Leader and What He Wants for the Group. He also chose the two members who helped him the most.


Recently, Taeyong NCT 127 conducted an interview with local media News1. Here, the singer born in 1995 revealed the beginning of how he could be appointed as a leader and what he wanted for the group.

Taeyong started with how he became the group leader. He said, "I didn't know I would be a leader, but it happened naturally. They told me that when I was a trainee, I seemed to have a lot of motivation. I had a lot of pride in our team, and I imagined that was one of the reasons why they felt I would be fit to be a leader. "

Regarding how he sees himself as a leader, Taeyong said, "A leader who can successfully pronounce his monologue without mistakes. (Laugh). I am a leader with responsibilities. I try to approach the roles I have with a strong sense of responsibility."

"Before, I thought a lot about what I needed to do as the leader of NCT 127," he continued. "There is also a feeling of pressure like I need to show a different side of myself for each of the four NCT teams, and I have a lot of worries. Over time and the longer we are active, the pressure has been slightly reduced."

Source: News1, Soompi

Describing what he did as a leader, Taeyong said, "Instead of making big decisions, there are lots of small things, everyday things that I finish. Starting with what we will eat (laugh). I will talk to the members about how we should organize our schedule, and we will often discuss ideas about the best way to show our abilities on stage. And of course, if there is something important, it is my responsibility to talk with our agency. "

Responding to his group members who said he was very thorough, Taeyong joked, "I'm just being nosy." He added, "Thinking that after we record something, the video will be there forever, I want the team to do everything without regrets. That's why I try to be as thorough as possible. No matter what it is, I don't want to leave regrets."

Taeyong revealed that Doyoung and Mark Lee helped him the most. "They are the two members that I talk to most about performance. I'm also very grateful to Taeil hyung, the oldest. Because he recognizes me (as a leader), I'm even more grateful, and I try more to do my best . "

(wk / goddess)
Tags