T-ara members write touching messages for fans on the 11th anniversary of the debut

Iin
T-ara members shared their gratitude and thanks to the fans on their 11th birthday.

T-ara members write touching messages for fans on the 11th anniversary of the debut

Today, Wednesday (29/07) coincides with the date of the debut of the girl group T-ara 11 years ago with the song 'Lie'.

Some of the members namely Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram and Qri celebrate the girl's 11th birthday by updating their Instagram accounts.

In his post, Hyomin wrote, "Thank you for wishing us an 11th birthday. I'm sorry because I just keep accepting and that I can only say in words that I will repay you [kindness]. I'm not good at expressing my feelings, but I want to say 'I love you very much' to the members, who I am always grateful for and miss even when they are close, and to our fans who spent your youth with me. It's been 11 years since July 29, 2009 today. 11th birthday. "

Eunjung also wrote, "Let's go together with the T-ara K-pop chameleon group. Happy 11th birthday ... !!! I love you all!!! Thank you for being with us for 11 years. My precious memories. "

Soyeon, "20090729, 20200729. Today is the 11th anniversary of T-ara and Soyeon's debut. Thank you very much for your congratulations. I hope that the whole world will get better soon, and I will be able to meet fans from abroad. I love you guys."

"The 11th anniversary of debut. You remember and congratulate me first, and it makes me feel warm. I'm always grateful. Thank you, "Boram wrote in his post.

Qri also expressed the celebration of T-ara's 11th birthday with an upload on his Instagram Story. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags