T-ara Celebrates 11th Debut Anniversary With Touching Posts

Iin
0
T-ara contributors took to Instagram to rejoice eleven years on the grounds that their debut!

T-ara Celebrates 11th Debut Anniversary With Touching Posts

The organization made their debut on July 29, 2009, and many participants of the original lineup took to Instagram on that day this year to percentage their mind about the massive day.

On Instagram, Hyomin uploaded photographs and a video of a group of the institution and her solo albums over the years. She wrote, “Thank you for wishing us a satisfied 11th anniversary. I’m sorry that I’m constantly simplest receiving and that I can only say in words that I’ll pay off you. I’m no longer excellent at expressing my feelings, but I want to mention ‘I love you so much’ to the individuals whom I’m constantly thankful for and pass over even when they’re near, and to our fans who spent my young people with me…! Today it’s been 11 years since July 29, 2009. 11th Anniversary >_<.”

Ham Eun Jung took to Instagram to put up a drawing that consists of the range eleven composed in their call T-ara and the phrases “Let’s go together with K-pop’s chameleon T-ara.” She wrote, “Happy eleventh anniversary….!! I love you!!” In the caption, she stated, “Thank you for being with us for 11 years. My treasured memories.”

Qri published a photo in her Instagram testimonies in their albums spelling out an eleven and thanked T-ara and their fans Queens.

Soyeon wrote, “20090729, 20200729. Today is T-ara and Soyeon’s 11th debut anniversary. Thank you so much on your congratulations. I desire that soon the entire world becomes healthy and I’ll be capable of meet far flung fanatics. I love you.”

Boram posted to say, “eleventh debut anniversary. You recollect and congratulate me first and it fills me up with your heat emotions, so I’m constantly thankful. Thank you.”

Happy anniversary, T-ara! /soompi
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)