Submit Evidence to Lawyers, Super Junior Heechul Ready to Criminalize the Haters

Iin
Heechul recently expressed his gratitude to those who helped him in giving lessons to haters.


On Wednesday (22/07), the Super Junior member uploaded a new photo on his Instagram account, showing a photo attachment of evidence of him receiving malicious comments that will soon be investigated.

"There will be no negotiations. Even if I reach an agreement, I will give everything to the lawyer. Thank you to lawyer Jung Sol and investigators from the Gangnam Police Station. We will not stop here. We will continue to catch evil commentators.

And…
My fans helped me by fighting dangerous comments that were missed and collecting data. It must be harder for you than anyone else ... Thank you very much.

In the future, I will continue to be Universe Star Kim Heechul, who didn't make a big mistake. " (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags