Song Mino WINNER's fans' protest demands in front of YG's office are a shame

Iin
Song Mino fans recently sent a truck delivering their protest in front of the YG Entertainment office. Fan Demands Points Sucking Netizens' Attention.


Fans of Song Min Ho or Mino WINNER (II) recently sent a truck expressing their protest in front of the YG Entertainment office. Fan demand points suck netizens' attention.

As is known, Song Mino said that he would soon be returning a solo album to release a new album. Fans voiced their desire for an upcoming comeback through a truck parked in front of the agency's office.

The demands written on the truck read, "Male dancers plus really difficult dances, made by famous choreographers," as well as, "Solo projects that can show off dancing skills."

Netizens claimed to be embarrassed to see the demands of fans for Song Mino. As is known, Mino is WINNER's main rapper. Demanding very intense choreography for rappers seems to be unreasonable.

"I'm so embarrassed for Song Mino. I can imagine how embarrassed Song Mino is when he sees it. He's a rapper and they ask for an intense dance choreography?"

"Does Song Mino dance well? He's a rapper and his fans ask for an intense dance choreography? If I were Song Mino, I would hate this fan."

"I agree that YG doesn't do well but it's a shame."

"I don't know why YG fans always ruin a singer image like that."

"I thought Song Mino would be embarrassed when he saw that."

"Wow, I'm so embarrassed."

"Please listen to Song Mino's opinion. Don't just send a truck to protest like this."

"I mean, I understand that a fan wants louder dance moves, but this is the first time I've seen a fan demanding like that."

"Are they fans or do they keep hamsters?"

"I can understand the demands of most trucks, but this one is very embarrassing. When I read their demands, I can't stop laughing."

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment hasn't released any info about Song Mino's solo comeback. He is currently a permanent member of "New Journey to the West" and "Kang's Kitchen" both directed by reality show director Na Young Suk.

(wk / chus)
Tags