So the Leader of Two Koreas, Jung Woo Sung - Yoo Yeon Seok Praise Acting in 'Steel Rain 2: Summit'

Iin
When Present in the KBS 'I Love Movies' Program, Jung Woo Sung and Yoo Yeon Seok discussed various interesting things about their roles in the film 'Steel Rain 2: Summit'. Curious? Check out their full narrative below.


Jung Woo Sung, Yoo Yeon Seok and Kwak Do Won were present in the "I Love Movies" program to discuss about his new film entitled "Steel Rain 2: Summit". The film itself tells of a crisis that was revealed right before the war, when three leaders who attended the Korea-United States Summit were kidnapped. They were placed on a nuclear-powered submarine owned by North Korea.

Jung Woo Sung played South Korea's leader, Yoo Yeon Seok as North Korea's leader and Kwak Do Won as North Korea's guard director behind the kidnapping attempt. On the other hand, Scottish actor Angus Macfadyen plays the President of the United States.

MC "I Love Movies" began the interview by asking the reason behind Jung Woo Sung's presence in this film. "I think those who watched the first 'Steel Rain' will be curious how Jung Woo Sung could be in the sequel," the MC said "I Love Movies".

Responding to this, Jung Woo Sung immediately threw a joke. "I have been born again. I think whether the President can be as handsome as me. This is a film that has a lot of handsome people," he said.

Hearing this, Yoo Yeon Seok said that Jung Woo Sung's acting would stun the audience. "You will be immersed in this film as soon as you see Jung Woo Sung as president," Yoo Yeon Seok said.

Jung Woo Sung then mentioned several other popular actors who had played films about North Korea. "Kang Dong Won and Gong Yoo have played in North Korean films before. But suddenly Kwak Do Won joined their ranks. Yoo Yeon Seok is also a North Korean in this film, but he is a leader," he said.

Yoo Yeon Seok then expressed his confusion when he was first given the role of a North Korean leader. "I thought it was a typo when my name was written next to 'North Korea's leader'. I thought, 'Not Kwak Do Won but me?' Then I asked again and they said that it was indeed me, "he explained.

Even though Yoo Yeon Seok felt unsure, her acting in this film earned praise from Jung Woo Sung. "He filmed this film before shooting the drama 'Hospital Playlist'. I think he is very suitable for that role, "concluded Jung Woo Sung.

Meanwhile, "Steel Rain 2: Summit" will be released in South Korean theaters on July 29. For those of you who are curious about their appearance, don't miss watching.


(wk / eval)
Tags