SNSD's former Yoona, Lee Seung Gi Makes Confession This is a Dating Problem

Iin
Lee Seung Gi Talks About His Dating Style in SBS's Latest Variety Show Episode 'Master In The House'. The 1988-born actor made a confession like this.


Lee Seung Gi talked about his dating style in the latest episode of SBS variety show "Master in the House". The 1988-born actor shared that he was always the first to invite someone out on a date.

Sitting down to talk, comedian Park Narae said, "When you like someone, are you the type who waits until that person asks me out?"

Lee Seung Gi answered, "No, I'm not like that at all. In fact, I usually approach that person first."

Lee Seung Gi looked at Shin Sung Rok and commented, "Shin Sung Rok and I are almost the same in this matter, we are not like that." He thought for a moment and continued, "I don't think I've ever been asked to date before in my life."

Previously during one interview, Lee Seung Gi mentioned that no female celebrity had ever expressed interest in him. At that moment, he said, "I certainly look like someone who is not easy to approach. I might have to start openly showing that I exist." He jokingly added, "Maybe I should start walking around with my telephone number written on my chest."

As is known, Lee Seung Gi was in a relationship with Yoona Girls' Generation. Seeing this confession, we can be sure that he was the first person to ask for Yoona's date.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona broke up in August 2015. Both confirmed their relationship on January 1, 2014 as a New Year Dispatch couple. They have been in a relationship since October 2013. According to sources, the two broke up because of their busy schedule.

At that time Yoona was busy shooting Chinese dramas, while Lee Seung Gi was also often on the set of the film "Love Forecast". Yoona is also still active with Girls' Generation. Previously, when asked about his relationship with Lee Seung Gi during a press conference for the TV show "Channel Girls' Generation", Yoona replied that he would put the group before his "personal affairs".

Source: SBS Star


(wk / chus)
Tags