Popular Thanks to 'Itaewon Class', Ahn Bo Hyun Reveals Reason to Agree Starring 'Kairos'

Iin
Ahn Bo Hyun gained huge popularity after playing an evil character in the 'Itaewon Class' drama. He was asked how he felt when his popularity skyrocketed.


Ahn Bo Hyun gained huge popularity after playing the evil character in the drama "Itaewon Class". Now the actor who was born in 1988 will get ready to star in MBC's new drama titled "Kairos" (translation title).

In an interview with W magazine recently, Ahn Bo Hyun was asked how he felt when his popularity skyrocketed. "It's very interesting that one or two people recognize me when I exercise without a mask, but other than that I don't experience anything," said Ahn Bo Hyun.

"I was surprised when the number of Instagram followers and YouTube customers increased," continued Ahn Bo Hyun. The drama star "Descendants of the Sun" insists that popularity does not change what he looks like.

"I hear people say to me, 'This man is the same even when I see him after months have passed.' But I think that people have to change over time. I don't know what I have to do to change myself," said Ahn Bo Hyun.


Ahn Bo Hyun then revealed his reasons for agreeing to star in "Itaewon Class". "After the 'Itaewon Class' ended, I was contacted several times, saying that they wanted to hold a meeting with me and I was given a script. One of them was 'Kairos'. Someone said that I shouldn't play several roles of villains in a row, and others told me that I had to do a melodrama, "continued Ahn Bo Hyun.

"I do not really remember because I felt I had never been an actor who could choose and determine the project. I decided to take 'Kairos' because I wanted to work with someone who wanted me," concluded Ahn Bo Hyun.

Ahn Bo Hyun also praised the delightful "Kairos" synopsis and the good meeting with the director was part of the reason for agreeing to join the drama. Meanwhile, "Kairos" will also star in Shin Sung Rok and Lee Se Young. The drama is scheduled to air in the second half of 2020.

(wk / charity)
Tags