Netizens Reaction After Arin Oh My Girl and Soobin TXT Become New Music Bank MC

Iin
After being left behind by Shin Ye Eun and Bomin Golden Child, ‘Music Bank’ has now announced the MC couple who will host a music event going forward.


On Monday (7/20) this morning, Arin Oh My Girl and Soobin TXT were chosen to be the next MCs to replace the previous positions filled by Shin Ye Eun and Bomin Golden Child.

Seeing the formation of the MC pair chosen by ‘Music Bank’, many netizens welcomed Arin and Soobin with love and enthusiasm.

"Arin will be an extraordinary MC,"

"Oh, Soobin will be the MC. I really look forward to it ... "

"Hul ... I like both of them"

"Hul ... Both of them have this pure and innocent image, I think they will look funny together" and many other positive comments that welcomed the new MC partner 'Music Bank'.

Both will present the 'Music Bank' program for the first time on the upcoming July 24, 2020 episodes. (www.kpopchart.net)...