Named The Biggest YG Victim, This Is Lee Hi's Response

Iin
Lee Hi recently responded to a statement calling himself YG Entertainment's biggest victim.


After holding his solo comeback with 'HOLO' under the auspices of AOMG, Lee Hi appeared in the latest episode 'Look Me Up' on YouTube channel 1theK.

Through the video, Lee Hi read comments on the internet addressed to him. He then read the comment that read, "YG Entertainment's biggest victim. Lee Hi is a clear example of YG Entertainment's neglect of solo artists. "

While showing a surprised face, Lee Hi said, "Why? I got so much support for my promotion that I thought, ‘Can they invest this much and do a massive promotion for the debut solo artist? '"

He then continued, "I don't consider myself a victim. I hope people don't pity me. People ask me, 'When will your new album come out?' With a sympathetic expression. I don't know why they see me like that? Even though I feel happy. "

Lee Hi also read other comments, "You might not be aware, but it's been 8 years since Lee Hi debuted," which was answered by him again, "Really? No, hahaha. It hasn't been long since I debuted. I don't know why people write information like this. Makes me like an old artist, "he said with a laugh. (www.kpopchart.net)