Live Tonight, Jin BTS Choose to Take a Bicycle to the Office Instead of Driving Your Own Car

Iin
Jin BTS Surprised ARMY by Turning on the Live V Broadcast Tonight on July 10th. He Explained His Reasons for Wearing a Hat for Riding a Bike to the Big Hit Office.


Jin BTS (Bangtan Boys) surprised ARMY by turning on V Live broadcasts on the night of July 10th. As usual, the singer born in 1992 gave the broadcast title "Eat Jin" which means he chatted with fans while eating.

Jin's dinner menu this time is sushi. He started the broadcast by telling him that he could not use his usual office room because Jimin BTS was being used to practice vocals.

Jin then reads fan comments that he finds shocking. The fan asked, "Did you wash your hair?" because Jin is wearing a hat.

In response, Jin explained that he was wearing a hat due to the office riding a bicycle. The owner's name Kim Seokjin decided not to drive his own car because it took longer to get to the Big Hit Entertainment office.

"I came to work to the office and I heard that if I drive a car (to work) it will take an hour," he said. "So I'm thinking again. If I ride a bicycle, it will only take 30 minutes to travel, so I ride a bicycle."

Jin continued, "I wore this mask and hat, then rode my bicycle. My hair and body were soaked in sweat. And I haven't been out for a long time. I realize there are so many people. I was very surprised. It's been a long time since I came out to the streets so I don't know. It turns out that there are so many people outside. "

Back in September 2019, Jin revealed that his hobby lately besides fishing is cycling. He once told about himself accidentally meeting Suga who was also cycling to the office from the opposite direction.

Meanwhile, Big Hit Entertainment recently explained in more detail about the educational status of the members including Jin. He is currently registered as a graduate student in an MBA (Master of Business Administration) or Masters degree in business majoring in advertising media at Hanyang Cyber ​​University. Jin started to enter since 2017.

(wk / chus)
Tags