Lee Jung Hyun Talks About Her Chemistry With 'Peninsula' Co-Star Kang Dong Won, Love Of Zombies, And More

Iin
Following the surest of her movie “Peninsula,” Lee Jung Hyun sat down for an interview to talk about the film.


“Peninsula,” the sequel to “Train to Busan,” takes location four years after the activities of the first movie and stars Lee Jung Hyun along Kang Dong Won, Lee Re, Kwon Hae Hyo, Kim Min Jae, and greater. Less than four days after its release on July 15, the movie handed 1 million moviegoers.

Lee Jung Hyun discussed how she got here to enroll in the assignment, sharing, “I were given a name from director Yeon Sang Ho. He stated, ‘Let’s paintings collectively,’ and he despatched me the script of ‘Peninsula.’ It become fun. I’ve been a fan of his because back whilst he turned into nonetheless making lively films.”

Lee Jung Hyun continued, “I mainly like zombies. Before ‘Train to Busan’ came out, I launched an album in China, and the song video changed into filmed via director Park Chan Wook. The idea then changed into zombies. I loved seeing the zombies on set. Since they were all dancers, they used their joints well.” Laughing, she brought, “I would even go early to the set so I should watch them.”

The actress also discussed the acute motion scenes she had to movie for “Peninsula.” She remarked, “Action is a style that every actor wants to try. I attended motion faculty for about  to a few months before we began filming. But on set, they only simply asked for quite simple moves. Combining the clips of our short actions, the director created one massive motion scene. We filmed precisely what become secure and required. More than something, I didn’t get exhausted. You use quite a few energy when filming motion scenes, however the director’s cuts had been perfectly calculated.”

Regarding her chemistry with co-megastar Kang Dong Won, Lee Jung Hyun commented, “He’s clearly the textbook for movement. He calmly acts thoroughly. With our chemistry, we didn’t have any bloopers. There wasn’t one component of appearing that we didn’t fit up on.”

She additionally pointed out her hopes for an extended career, sharing, “I need to be an actress till I get old and die. I certainly appreciate the veteran actors who still pop out within the media, despite the fact that they’ve gotten older. More than some other identify, I simply desire that the phrase ‘actress Lee Jung Hyun’ by no means will become awkward.”/soompi



Tags