Lee Hi revealed the reason for joining AOMG after leaving YG Entertainment

Iin
Gold-sounding soloist Lee Hi shocked the public after officially signing a contract with the hip hop agency AOMG.


On Thursday (23/07), the singer of 'Breathe' revealed his reason for choosing AOMG among the many agencies.

During an interview for ELLE Korea magazine, the singer revealed, "I've heard a lot of good things from Code Kunst and GRAY. AOMG was the first company to approach me after the end of my contract with YG. "

Lee Hi continued, "Since then, I have had meetings with several companies, but the pleasant vibe I had when I ate with AOMG CEO Kim Soo Hyuk (DJ Pumkin) and Code Kunst left an impression on me. There is also a sense of affection and friendliness for artists, and the fact that Jay Park, who is currently active as an artist, is a CEO also gives me certainty. I think they will understand me in terms of music. "

Meanwhile, the singer will soon release the comeback MV "HOLO" this afternoon, at 18:00 KST or at 16.00 WIB. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags