Last Episode, 'My Unfamiliar Family' Successfully Achieved the Highest Rating

Iin
The drama 'My Unfamiliar Family' has aired its latest episode on tvN.


The final episode of the drama 'My Unfamiliar Family' was aired on tvN on Tuesday (07/21) yesterday.

According to data from Nielsen Korea, the final episode of the drama 'My Unfamiliar Family' received an average rating of 5.4%.

This is the highest rating ever achieved by the drama 'My Unfamiliar Family' since it first aired.

On the other hand, the drama 'The Good Detective' on JTBC and 'To All The Guys Who Loved Me' on KB2 received a stable rating.

As 'The Good Detective' gets an average rating of 4.3%, while the drama 'To All the Guys Who Loved Me' reaches 2% and 3.3% for both parts.

Did you watch the Monday-Tuesday drama above? (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags