Kwon Mina Mosquito Does Not Accept Apologies Jimin AOA, Beber Men About Sex

Iin
On Saturday (4/7), Mina via Instagram posted explaining if Jimin and other AOA members came to her house. Jimin Initially Comes With Emotion But Afterwards Apologizes.


On Friday (3/7), the public was shocked by Kwon Mina's disclosure that revealed that he was being bullied by Jimin and decided to leave the AOA. Idol was born in 1993 was depressed which made him have tried to commit suicide.

Mina made many posts to express her suffering during being part of AOA. Until Saturday (4/7), Mina explained that Jimin and other AOA members came to her house. Jimin initially came with emotion but afterwards he apologized.

On the same day, Jimin also wrote an apology to Mina through a post on her personal Instagram account. But the "Come See Me" singer's apology actually made Mina throw a tantrum.

Through a post on her personal Instagram account, Mina revealed Jimin's past that brought men to dorm and have sex. Mina wrote that Jimin won while he eventually lost.

Source: Instagram

"Apologize? You apologize? I will say what I need to say before leaving. Yesterday, you said that you acted like that so that I could be on the right path."

"Heard this from the same person who brought a man into a dorm and committed (sex)? You're the one who should be on the right track first. At the very least, you shouldn't lie."

"I understand that you will hate me to the end and do not want to apologize to me. But what? I will never forget your gaze when entering. I will die and repay you well."

"All eyes and ears in my house, all of you are the same. Shin Ji Min, you are very lucky, everyone is by your side. You won. I lost. In the end, I lost."

Meanwhile, Mina's angry post about Jimin's apology has been removed from the Instagram account. This made South Korean netizens re-express their worries about the condition of the drama star "Hospital Ship".

(wk / charity)
Tags