Kwon Mina Ex AOA Uploaded First Post After Bullying Controversy

Iin
Kwon Mina ex AOA recently uploaded her first post after claiming to be a victim of Jimin's intimidation.


Through his Instagram account, on Friday (10/07) Kwon Mina uploaded a photo of his pet dog.

As he uploaded the photo, he wrote, "I get a lot of messages of support and concern not only from my relatives, but from many people through DM, text messages and so on and I apologize because I cannot reply one by one."

"I tried my best to read everything and I feel very grateful. You don't need to worry about me anymore. So that you don't worry about me anymore, I will work hard to return to promotion with a healthy image and get treatment step by step. "

"Please take care and don't get sick until then. Please remember to always wear a mask, and be careful with fever because when it rains the temperature can turn cold, and suddenly become very fast. Once again, thank you very much and I'm sorry. Everyone cheer up! " he wrote.

Responding to these posts, now the fans can breathe freely. Fans also flooded his comments column with various support comments.

Previously, Kwon Mina had made many people worried after claiming to have been bullied by Jimin during his time as an AOA member and making him almost commit suicide. As a result of the scandal, Jimin has now resigned from AOA and vacuum from the entertainment industry. (www.kpopchart.net)