Kim Bum Talks About His Upcoming Drama, Values As An Actor, His MBTI Type, And More

Iin
Kim Bum is back with a pictorial and interview for the cutting-edge issue of GQ Korea!


The actor, who become discharged from the navy in March, sat down to speak about his upcoming tvN drama, why he constantly tries new matters as an actor, his MBTI type, and greater.

Kim Bum stated that he has been performing for 15 years. “When I communicate to my friends who've workplace jobs, I assume it’s similar for every kind of career — during the 7th year, one reflects on what they’ve performed to date, and at year 10, they revel in a hunch or a predicament. They think about whether or not or not their activity is right for them.”

He introduced, “Those matters got here extra quickly to me than others due to the fact I began working early on in my existence.” He then said that he’s grown to just accept the ones hard moments and that he’s discovered lots for the duration of the 15 years that he has been operating.



Kim Bum also pointed out what it’s want to movie tvN’s upcoming drama “Tale of the Nine Tailed.” He said, “There are traits even within the strategies that actors use, and maybe it’s due to the fact I’ve been performing for the reason that I became younger, however I’m nevertheless used to the competencies I used back then. There are new matters I’m studying whilst speaking with the director, and I find the idea that I’m slowly converting and developing in that way to be a laugh.”

He persevered, “Also, now that I’ve taken at the function of a gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox), my style fashion could be very showy. I wear outfits that I could put on for a photograph shoot, and I display off diverse facets of me whilst remodeling very freely.”

On the topic of how Kim Bum has portrayed a wide variety of characters which includes a boxer, a father or mother angel, and extra, the actor commented, “There was a time after I acquired an award at a rite and stated, ‘I turns into an actor who does no longer worry trade and new demanding situations.’ One of the values that I’ve lived via for a long term is displaying off many sides of me.”



He said, “I want to try on diverse types of clothing as an actor. That’s honestly fun for me when I’m appearing. When I start a mission, I try not to allow cross of my character till the filming ends. I even put on the ones garments off-digital camera. I naturally begin to resemble my man or woman, and my role displays the thoughts or values that I have. That’s why once I watch my antique works, I see myself as I turned into in the ones days.”

When asked who he might want to live as for a day, Kim Bum selected his mother. “My mother continually supports me, and we experienced pain together,” he explained. “If I get to realize what that appears like, I suppose I’d be capable of recognize my mother better.”

Kim Bum then said that if he had a son like himself, he would have a difficult time. He persevered, “That’s why I noted that I want to live as my mom for only a day. I’m the oldest child, but I’m blunt, and I’m now not very pleasant. I’m awful at being lovely and pronouncing tacky things.”


The actor also revealed that his MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) personality kind is the same as director Christopher Nolan’s. Kim Bum introduced, “They say it applies to a very small minority of humans.” Kim Bum shared that he became always a fan of Christopher Nolan, who's imagined to be an INTJ, or the Architect kind.

Kim Bum then talked about how he commonly spends his time. “I don’t do whatever particularly special,” he stated. “I simply think to myself or act out the things I must do tomorrow. I have a tendency to consider what situation can rise up and what I want to do to cope with it.”

He continued, “It’s fun if I get it right. Yesterday, I acted out taking part in this photograph shoot. I went to the studio, greeted all of us, and did the shoot.”

Kim Bum’s upcoming drama “Tale of the Nine Tailed” is currently scheduled to most excellent sometime inside the 2nd 1/2 of 2020, and it additionally stars Lee Dong Wook, Jo Bo Ah, and more./soompi
Tags