Just skyrocketed, Han So Hee Stumbled on the Controversy because of the Mother

Iin
On July 18, a Netizen posted a post on the Pann Online Community Site. He claimed to have been a victim of fraud committed by Ms. Han So Hee.


Han So Hee's name is widely known after he starred in the series "The World of the Married". Now the 1994-born actress is in the public spotlight due to the bad things that her mother did.

On July 18, a netizen posted a post on the online community site Pann. He claimed to have been a victim of fraud committed by Han So Hee's mother.

The netizen revealed that he was a member of the arisan group (kye mo-im), chaired by Han So Hee's mother. Members of this group pay a sum of money each month to be collected into "central funds" and given to one member in turn with the rotation system. Here are the contents of the post:

Source: Koreaboo

"From October 2015 to August 2016, I joined the kye group and paid 2,450,000 won (around Rp. 29.8 million) which was earned with difficulty every month to the central fund. In September 2016, when it was my turn to receive central funds , he (Han So Hee's mother) disappeared and scared me, and only when I threatened to report it to the police and take legal action, he reached out.

"(Ms. Han So Hee) said that she had no central funds left to give to me because she spent it all. Another group member persuaded me not to take her to court when she promised to sign a debt recognition form so she had to pay me back every month. But he finally changed the phone number and disappeared again.

"Even when I told her I would give up interest and only take back the original amount, she was slacking off payments, saying things like she would give me the total amount when her daughter was famous and making money. I even visited her daughter's entertainment agency at Seoul.

"I will use that money to pursue my dreams. My life is falling apart. I don't even want the money back now. I just want (Han So Hee's mother) to be punished for what she did. Every time I see (Han So Hee) on television, I became very angry, I couldn't stop wondering if he could be famous like this using my money, here I was, in unlimited confusion, but he was on television, even though his mother was a con artist.

"I gave him the choice to pay me back every month. But for four years, he always brought me a memo. When his drama hit, I tried to reach out. He changed his phone number. I tracked him down by asking around. When I finally caught him, he said he no longer talks with his daughter. "

Source: Koreaboo

Along with his post, the netizens also included the contents of the conversation via message with Han So Hee's mother where he included a news link to Rain's parents' debt and Han So Hee's mother replied, "How do you want me to pay you ... Can I pay monthly and no later than October can I pay the entire balance? "

The netizens replied, "I have been kind enough for 3 years. Send them all now. All of them are 12,560,000 won (around Rp. 153.1 million) but send only 12,000,000 won (around Rp. 146.3 million). If I don't receive it I will spread it on the internet. Every time I watch TV, I am very angry. Return the money to (account number) right now. "

He continued, "No, send it to me now (account number). I think I gave you plenty of time. If you don't send it today, I will expose you and everything you do for me."

Han So Hee's mother replied, "It's not easy for me. I know you've been waiting a long time but I don't have money now. My son never sees me again because he's bored with the debt collector who contacted him. If you still want to drag him, I can't stop you but I'm trying to pay you back. I haven't been bankrupt. Sorry I troubled you. I'll finish this. Next month. "

Because of what his mother did, Han So Hee also became a gossip for netizens. Most netizens argue that he shouldn't be blamed for his parents' behavior. Even so, it is undeniable to dishonor Han So Hee's image.

(wk / goddess)
Tags